Saturday, March 01, 2008

Once Again, Another Story, On and On they continue!

( Any person can see the same pattern has occured. This same pattern happens to 70 LANL Employees. Why didnt UHC or LANL notify the employee's via the LANL internal Communications of this PMC situation? LANL has a UHC representative on-site, there's no excuse. This could of easily saved many people from this mess)

Hi Rob,
Thanks, on sending all the previous emails and providing the link for the blog. There is a lot of good information being shared with everyone. My husband had surgery on June 6th, 2007, at Phycians Medical Center in Santa Fe, at the time also we were under the impression that United Health Care would cover the cost of his surgery $5,020.00. We received a billing statement from PMC in mid January 2008, I then called and wanted to speak with some one about the bill, I was given the name of Lisa (sorry don't have her last name) I've left my name and phone number so that she could return my call, she never returned my calls. The last week got a letter form PMS stating at UHC wasn't covering the cost. I then called Dr. Auge office in Espanola, and spoke with Janet and gave me the name of Lloyd Scarrow once again left my name and phone number for him to call me back, haven't receive a call back. What I would like to see out of this that UHC would make every effort in helping all of us with some payment of our medial bills from PMC in Santa Fe, and I'm concerned with my Q clearance held here at Los Alamos National Laboratory, with the outstanding costs not being paid by our insurance with UHC.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all concerned. This is a mess that none of us deserve to be in. Some good party needs to step up and make this right for the employees. PMC, LANL and UHC should all be held accountable!

Neotherm said...

Her name is Lisa Castellaw and she is the Business Office Manager for PMC.

-- David

Anonymous said...

I have noticed today that there was a links email sent to all LANL employees who referred then to the HR website within LANL. within the web site a message indicating you must be carful of having anything dome without first contacting UHC.